Clinical Medicine and Community Health, B.Sc
Objectives the Programme
The aim of this program is to equip the learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to harness and implement clinical skills, conduct research and be able to advance academically in order to provide and improve the health delivery from the rural health facilities all the way to the National and International levels.
This course is designed to:
- Equip students with analytical critical thinking and problem solving skills in clinical practice.
- Equip students with both theoretical and practical knowledge and skills to provide curative, preventive, promotive, and rehabilitative services to the community.
- Equip students with knowledge and skills to conduct community diagnosis and research.
- Prepare students for academic and professional progression to higher levels of studies in their fields of specialization.
- Develop basic skills in Management, leadership and supervision of staff in health care delivery system.