Information Systems, Master
About the Programme
The Master of Science (M.Sc) in Information system (IS) is a two-year day and evening degree programme. Its aim is to prepare postgraduate persons capable of
- Articulating theories that underpin information system.
- Applying IS best practices to productivity and competitive advantage.
- Displaying awareness in the advances of computer and Internet technologies.
- Applying the central issues of hardware and software life cycles for required application.
- Conducting in-depth research and troubleshooting in the information system field.
The programme consists of lectures, tutorials, practicals and individual research projects.