Management Information Systems - PhD
About the Programme
PhD by Coursework and Research (Taught PhD programme)
KIU is currently running “taught PhD”, where students take one semester of coursework on
- Management Theories, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Advanced Research Methods, Advanced Statistics and Computer Applications in Research;
- One semester of coursework in one of the following areas: Business Management; Educational Management; Management Information Systems; and Public Management;
- 4 semesters of fieldwork for data collection and analysis, dissertation writing and oral defense.
PhD by Research only
Students will undertake three years full-time research in any one of the programmes.
- To qualify for admission into this PhD programme the applicant must have studied the subject of interest both at the Bachelors and at the Masters Degree levels.
- The number of applicants to admit for any PhD programme will strictly be based on the availability of qualified staff to supervise the researcher