Somali Students Hold Orientation
February 26, 2020, 5:09 pm
KIU seeks to recruit Medical Officers to pursue their postgraduate studies under the University Staff Development Scheme in the following fields:
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||10|
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To teach, supervise, guide and support undergraduate students in courses and subjects which are consistent with your
academic background and competences.
2. Conduct research and participate in outreach programmes.
3. Competent candidates may be assigned additional administrative responsibilities.
4. Remuneration: Modest stipend and accommodation will be provided.
How to Apply:
Write an Application Letter and indicate the discipline you are applying for. Attach the following to the Application Letter:
1. Scanned Academic Documents
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. Letter of Recommendation
Send your application and attached documents to the following email address:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
Or call Tel: +256 772 507248, for any inquiries.
Deadline for applications: Friday, 27th March 2020
Successful applicants will have to register with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council (UMDPC).