The Directorate of Higher Degrees and Research (DHDR), in collaboration with Colleges/Faculties/Schools, is glad to announce the International Research and Development Conference themed, African Leadership and Development Challenges: The Role of Research, Innovation and New Technologies from 17th – 21st October 2023.
The Conference has the following objectives:
- To bring together scholars from different geographical locations in order to share common ideas.
- To showcase the academic prowess of KIU.
- To showcase ground-breaking research presentations
- To create a perfect atmosphere for fresh thought, ideas, and insight
- To create an atmosphere through which kiu postgraduate students and the research community can interact.
Conference Sub Themes: Agriculture, Arts and Culture, Economics, Education, Health Sciences, Humanities, Public Policy and Governance, and STEM.
Paper Submission Guidelines:
Participants are expected to submit their abstracts of not more than 250 words, and 3-7 keywords in the following format:
- Title of papers: Uppercase
- Font size: Times New Roman
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Contributing author’s Affiliation
- Corresponding author’s e-mail & phone number
Visit the conference website to register and submit your abstract.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Early Bird deadline: 31st August 2023
- Late registration: 1st September 2023
- Arrival of participants: 7th October 2023
- Opening ceremony and technical session: 18th October 2023
- Technical sessions and Closing: 19th – 20th October 2023
- Departure: 21st October 2023
- Deadline for abstract submission: 2nd October 2023
For more information, contact the conference team through the following:
Email: ride.conference@kiu ac. ug
WhatsApp: +256 774 393791
Conference website: https://irdec.kiu.ac.ug/