Graduates of the following programs are scheduled to receive their academic documents from 10th September, 2020 to 16th September, 2020 (10:00 am - 4:00 pm). Remember to carry your KIU identification documents along with you.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education, Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Chemistry
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Guidance and Counseling
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Bachelor of Supplies and Procurement Management
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Supplies and Procurement
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- Bachelor of International Relations
There will be further communication via kiu.ac.ug about issuing academic documents to graduates of other programs.
*** All graduates who attained first class shall make an appointment with firstname.lastname@example.org to pick their certificates of merit.
For further information, write to email@example.com