Graduates of the following programs are scheduled to receive their academic documents from 16th September, 2020 to 23rd September, 2020 (10:00 am - 4:00 pm). Remember to carry your KIU identification documents along with you.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration
- Bachelor of Social and Community Development
- Diploma in Development Studies
- Bachelor of Development Studies
There will be further communication via kiu.ac.ug about issuing academic documents to graduates of other programs.
*** All graduates who attained first class shall make an appointment with firstname.lastname@example.org to pick their certificates of merit.
For further information, write to email@example.com