Graduates of the following programs are scheduled to receive their academic documents from 26th April, 2021 to 30th April, 2021 (10:00 am - 4:00 pm). Remember to carry your KIU identification documents along with you.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of International Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor Secretariat Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Wild Life Conservation and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Information Systems
- Diploma in Library Information Science
- Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
There will be further communication via kiu.ac.ug about issuing academic documents to graduates of other programs.
*** All graduates who attained first class shall make an appointment with [email protected] to pick their certificates of merit.
For further information, write to [email protected]