KIU News

List of KIU 24th Graduands


Today, November 2021 we are graduating 2554 students from our Main Campus and Western Campus. We have 2,365 Undergraduate, and 189 Postgraduate Students. From these graduands, 1128 are females, while 1426 are males. 48% of the graduands are science related, while the remaining 52% are non-science related. 

View the graduating list