Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
About the Programme
The University Regulations and Guidelines for diploma admissions of Kampala International University shall apply with regard to application, registration, examinations, research and graduation. A student will be required to take counseling foundation courses in addition to other relevant courses as will be shown in the preceding pages.
An applicant must satisfy any of the following minimum requirements for admission to the diploma in Guidance and Counseling Programme.
- Holders of Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent, with at least one principle pass in the relevant subjects and two (2) subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting,
- Holders of Uganda Certificate of education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes obtained at the same sitting,
- Holders of a Grade three (3) teacher certificate for education related programme.
- Holders of a relevant Certificate from a recognized institution of learning, and
- Any holder of any other qualification accepted by the University Senate in consultation with the National Council for Higher Education.